Key Razor Features
- Traditional, Art Deco influenced design featuring octagonal handle & classic scalloped (grooved) design safety bar
- Offers a 'mild' close shave, minimising nicks and cuts
- Ideal for regular wet shaving and for shaving sensitive skin
- 100% stainless steel cap, plate and handle
- Hand polished to an impeccable mirror finish
- Optimum weighted to improve the shaving experience
- Monogrammed detailing at end of handle
- Laser etched 'Made in Britain' logo on base plate
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- MADE IN UK
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Shaving with a safety razor is very popular once more, as we seek to acquire the closest, smoothest possible wet shave while lowering our carbon footprint
These beautiful, traditional double edge razors make a perfect gift item, or simply an elegant addition to a daily, or weekend wash bag.
Note: Razor supplied with a single double edge blade.
‘Wilde & Harte’s Eltham safety razor is an Art Deco masterpiece’
Read the Bloomberg review.
More about safety razors
Why shave with a safety razor?
Safety razors give you a close shave, reduce the risk of razor burn, ingrown hairs, yield a remarkably low cost-per-shave and Eco-friendly! Read more.
How do I use a safety razor?
In this article, we guide you through shaving with your safety razor. Read more.
Above: illustration No. 2 from article shows common direction of beard growth
Safety razor weight: 110g (head 37g, handle 73g)
Total razor length: 100mm
Safety razor head width: 43mm
Safety razor head type: Closed comb, scalloped safety bar
Blade gap: 0.65mm (mild)
Razor material: Grade 316 stainless steel (highest grade)